Grant Green 'Sunday Mornin' [All Analog 180g Reissue][Red White & Blue Vinyl] [Slow Down Sounds]
- Mastering: Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Plating & Pressing: Record Technology Inc (R.T.I.)
- Print & Paper: Stoughton Printing Company
- Audio Source: Original Stereo Analog Tapes
- Second Time Reissue of this Blue Note Classic LP
- 1xLP 180g Dead Quiet Pressing
- Stoughton "Old Style" Tip On Jacket Faithfully Restore
- Original Release Date 1962
- File Under: Jazz, Blue Note, Modal, Soul Jazz
I have a wall of Blue Note records - originals, reissues from over the years, Japanese pressings and even some Monk and Miles 78s so it is safe to say I am a major fan... so to be able to reissue one of my absolute favorite titles was such a “passion play." It’s why I drove the lacquers from Kevin’s mastering studio to R.T.I. where Doran had them in the process less than an hour after cutting. Passion for wanting the best possible end sound that new and old fans alike could experience.
As the reviews indicate, Slow Down Sounds achieved that.