The Bird And The Bee "Interpreting The Masters Volume 1 : A Tribute To Daryl Hall And John Oates"
Our best-selling record. Hundreds of bird and the bee fans love their copy.
10 years later and "Interpreting The Masters Volume 1: A Tribute To Daryl Hall and John Oates" stands the test of time.
The gorgeous pink vinyl matches the quality sound.
A Slow Down Sounds exclusive pressing.
made in camarillo, california with tender loving care
- Mastering: Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Plating& Pressing: Record Technology Inc (R.T.I.)
- Print & Paper: Dorado Music Packaging
- Audio Source: 44.1/16 final mix files
- First Time On Vinyl
- 1xLP 140g Purple-Pink Original First Pressing
- Inner Sleeve
- Original Release Date March 2010
- File Under: Synth Pop, Indie Pop, Electro
This pressing is a real testament that a digital source, when the original recording is fantastic, and the lacquers are cut by a genius like Kevin Gray, can have amazing dynamic range, warmth, and an analog type sound!