Original Label: Blue Note 1595 (1958)
Current Label: Blue Note UMe 1595 (2021)
Genre: Jazz, Bop Hard Bop
Format: 1 x LP 180g Black Vinyl
The one and only session cut by Cannonball Adderley for Blue Note - but what a classic. It's nearly a Miles Davis record, recorded at a time when the two were often working together. Art Blakey -drums, Sam Jones-bass and Hank Jones -piano! Includes the title track "Somethin' Else", "Love For Sale" "One For Daddy" and more.
Essential Blue Note and already out of print!
- Slow Down Select - hand picked by Grover
- 1 x LP 180g Black Vinyl
- Audio Source: Original Analog Tapes
- Lacquers: Kevin Gray @ Cohearent Audio
- Plating & Pressing: Optimal Germany
- Print & Paper: Optimal Germany
- Original Release Date: 1958